Anyone know any places to play Rook online? Duelboard is out of the equation, they are now charging people to play.
Anyone know any other places?
Anyone know any places to play Rook online? Duelboard is out of the equation, they are now charging people to play.
Anyone know any other places?
Let me know if you find something. Played about 4 hours of Rook on Christmas and 3 hours of Shanghai Rummey on Saturday.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Biggin and I have lost once ever, and no I'm not exaggerating.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Alright, someone partner up with me on here. Time to "set" Biggin and pvfan.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I'm a 3 time UVa-Wise Rook Champion and the inagural winner of the Powell Valley High School Rook Tournament. I got the t-shirts to prove it. haha
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
haha ive got one UVAW rook champ shirt as well, im 1 for 1. i was only there one year, and me and PVfan had to play til almost 2 AM to win. And me and pvfan won the PVHS tourney easily.
stripes find you a partner, we can play for $$ if you want.
im not trying to be arrogant, but PVFAN is right. me and him together have lost one game. ONE game in id say 100+.
Bookmarks